It goes without saying that HP is one of the most reliable printer brands out there. When it comes to selecting the right printer, many experts go for HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Printer is the most trusted item. HP Deskjet 3630 All-in-One Series is a multi-functional printer that is understood to provide quality-driven printing options. Moreover, it has a robust HP Deskjet 3630 scanner so that you can scan your records with ease.
Still, that doesn’t mean it’s devoid of all mistakes. One of the most stimulating experiences for HP printer users is when they have to manage ink cartridge errors. There are several types of ink cartridge errors that can ruin your printing experience. However, think about us when we say that there are a few fixing methods that can deal with HP DeskJet 3630 Ink Cartridge error. Be patient as we will take you with them in this blog.
Step to Setup HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
Incorrect installation of an HP printer can be among the reasons why you may have HP printer problems. You need to set up your HP printer properly initially to stay away from basic printer installment mistakes. You can follow the given steps to set up your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer as well as set up the printer driver.
- First, unload your printer and get rid of all tape and product packaging products.
- Take the printer and many other printing fundamentals out of the box.
- After getting rid of the contents of the box, take the power cable. Plug one end into your printer while the other end is connected to an electrical outlet
- Switch on your printer after pushing the Power button.
- Then, navigate to the Control Board to select your language and location as well as click OK.
- Now, it’s time to install the ink cartridges. Therefore, open the ink cartridge accessibility door and secure the ink cartridge.
- After mounting the ink cartridge, close the cartridge accessibility door.
- Next, load the plain white paper directly into the input tray.
- Once done, go to your web internet browser and visit the main HP internet site to download HP Deskjet 3630 drivers.
- After downloading the printer driver as well as the software application, double-click on the downloaded documents to begin the setup process
- Follow the on-screen prompts to mount your printer driver.
Step to Resolve HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Error
You cannot print on your HP printer if the ink cartridge is at fault. Some common cartridge error messages include ink cartridge failure, incompatible ink cartridges, short on ink, incorrect ink cartridges, used or counterfeit ink cartridges detected and more. However, luckily, there are some repair techniques that can help you clear the print cartridge error. You can follow them to fix the ink cartridge problem in your HP DeskJet 3630 wireless printer
Check Ink Levels
Probably you are handling the ink cartridge problem due to the low degree of ink. Therefore, you should initially check the ink level in your HP printer. To check HP Deskjet 3630 printer ink degree on Windows, go to Start menu as well as try to find Tools and Printers. After that, in the search bar, also select Gadgets and Printers which will let you see the HP printers connected to your computer. Next, tap on your connected printer and then browse under the Devices and Printers tab to see the ink degree under Condition location.
In addition, you can also run a free tool called HP Publish and check Medical Professional for Windows to check the ink degree of your HP printer. All you have to do is launch the tool and at the same time tap on the printer/supply levels. This will of course reveal to you the approximate ink levels. For Android or ios devices, you can download the HP Smart app as well as use it to recognize the HP ink level on the application’s home display.
Replace HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge
Insufficient ink cartridges can be one of the reasons behind the ink cartridge problem. If your HP printer is low on ink, you may not be able to print your documents. In that case, you will need to replace the HP DeskJet 3630 ink cartridge with a brand new one. Follow the given step-by-step guide to replace your ink cartridge and install a new one.
- First, activate your HP printer and make sure to load the paper into the input tray as well.
- Open the printer cover, plus you’ll have to wait until the cartridge cradle is turned on for your printer’s convenience.
- Next, press to release the empty cartridge.
- Pull the cartridge out of its slot towards you.
- After removing the cartridge from its port, replace the tricolor cartridge and the black cartridge
- Now, take off the brand new cartridge and remove the safety tape from it.
- Be sure to only touch the black plastic on your cartridge.
- After that, hold your print cartridge with the copper strips facing down towards the printer.
- Next, slide the print cartridge well into the cradle at an upward angle.
- Push the top component of the cartridge forward and also move the new ink cartridges into their special slots. If it’s a black cartridge, insert it into the ideal slot. If it is a tricolor cartridge, insert it into the right-left slot.
- When done, close the printer accessibility door or cover.
Reset HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
Resetting your HP printer is an effective method that works in many situations. So, reset your HP DeskJet 3630 printer and also check if this fixes your cartridge fault. To reset your printer, you can support following the instructions.
- To begin, guarantee that your HP printer is active and open its cover to get rid of the ink cartridge afterward. After dismantling the cartridge, set it aside for a long time.
- After that a few minutes, carefully put it back.
- Next, close the access door and turn off your HP printer as well.
- Currently, disconnect the power cord from your HP printer and wait for a minute or two.
- Reconnect the power cord and activate your printer once again
- Check if your HP printer ink cartridge fault is resolved.
HP printer cartridge faults may be caused by dust in the cartridge. If that’s a concern, then steel cleaning is perfect for you. Follow these steps and remove the metal in contact with the cartridge to fix the problem.
- Turn off your HP DeskJet 3630 printer and unplug it completely
- Then, open your printer’s accessibility door and gently remove the ink cartridge.
- Maintain the ink cartridge side very carefully
- Then, examine the metal in contact with your ink cartridge.
- Now, wipe the steel caulks of your printer with a completely dry lint-free cloth
- You need to be really careful while cleaning them and make sure to stay away from extra stress while wiping
- As soon as you’ve finished cleaning, you’ll need to put your ink cartridge back in its area.
- See this to see how to properly install the ink cartridge on your HP printer
- Now, turn on your printer and check if the fault is indeed fixed.
So these are some of the most efficient approaches to solve hp printer error code 0xc4eb8004. In addition to them, be sure to use compatible third-party cartridges to avoid cartridge mistakes. Additionally, if you face any other HP printer-related concern, you can call for a solution anytime the need arises.